From Hungary to Portugal, Fairfruit Group, founded in 2014 , chooses the best soils to develop the culture of stone fruits in Europe. Fairfruit Group markets the production of apricots, nectarines, peaches, plums, cherries and olive oil in 1100 hectares of orchard. Its products cover three seasons with multiple varieties chosen for their unique flavor. It runs from April to mid-September.
- The best of European earth
- From picking to your table
- Quality and consistency of flavors
Fairfruit Group was established in 2014 to bring together different companies and production facilities under one name and promote a common strategy. Fairfruit wants to play a key role in the stone fruits market in Europe. Our strategy is based on the sharing of knowledge and expertise, mastery of the supply chain and a strong corporate culture.
Fairfruit wishes to provide its customers with healthy, high quality products developed in compliance with the producers and consumers values.
The four pillars of our philosophy
- Mixing traditional skills and the latest technical advances in agriculture.
- Control quality product during transportation.
- Respect all natural resources.
- Continuously improve the skills of our employees in good working conditions.